“Let the Children come to me and do not hinder them.It is to just such as these that the kingdom of God belongs.”
We are proud and happy to announce that St. Peter’s preschool program is in its 26th year! Enrollment is open for the 2022-2023 school year.
- 3-year olds have the option of attending 2, 3, or 4 days per week from 9am -11:30am
- 4-year olds have the option of attending 2, 3, 4, or 5 days per week from 8:45am – 11:15am (Update: Morning classes for 4-year olds are currently full and enrollment is closed)
- We are exploring the possibility of offering a 4-year old afternoon program from 12:15pm – 2:45pm. A minimum of 10 students will be required. If you are interested in this class, please submit a 4-year old enrollment form for the afternoon program. A member of the teaching staff will contact you to discuss the status of the class.
to provide children with a high-quality educational experience in a Christian environment.
- To provide children with a structured environment in which he or she can explore and learn through a play-based program.
- To provide an opportunity to learn about religion and how it pertains to themselves, their families and their lives.
- To provide an opportunity to learn about friends within a small social environment.
- To provide an opportunity to explore the basics of academics through hands-on activities and daily lessons.
- To provide an atmosphere where children can feel comfortable and proceed on to kindergarten with new friends.