“Let the Children come to me and do not hinder them.It is to just such as these that the kingdom of God belongs.”
We are happy to announce that enrollment for St. Peter’s preschool will be open for the 2024-2025 school year on January 29 for current preschool families and February 12 for the public.
- 3-year olds have the option of attending 2,3,4 or 5 days per week from 9am-11:30am
- 4-year olds have the option of attending 2,3,4 or 5 days per week from 8:45am – 11:15am
to provide children with a high-quality educational experience in a Christian environment.
- To provide children with a structured environment in which he or she can explore and learn through a play-based program.
- To provide an opportunity to learn about religion and how it pertains to themselves, their families and their lives.
- To provide an opportunity to learn about friends within a small social environment.
- To provide an opportunity to explore the basics of academics through hands-on activities and daily lessons.
- To provide an atmosphere where children can feel comfortable and proceed on to kindergarten with new friends.